The Professional Package
For Professional Instructors
|“The Ultimate Coaching Tool”|
Sign up for a one-on-one demo with Don Slaught.
The RVP Professional Package is the product used by World Series Champs like the Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox and San Francisco Giants, as well as NCAA Champions South Carolina Baseball, Fresno State Baseball, UCLA Softball, Arizona Softball, Alabama and Michigan Softball.
The RVP Professional Package provides all the features and flexibility needed for colleges, professional teams, training facilities, and organizations that run camps or clinics. The Professional Package goes well beyond analyzing sport motions; it enables the user to create his/her own training program and run a profitable business. Not only can users create training videos and personalized lessons for students, but they can also generate revenue, advertise, organize a camp or clinic, and make powerful presentations. Coaches can create effective and powerful instructional content in just a few minutes, improving the communication between the coach and student and allowing for quicker adjustments and better understanding of the mechanics involved. The Professional Package adds speed and versatility with more advanced analysis tools such as overlay, seven capture modes including sound trigger, and an impressive show and presentation feature.
*TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR SOFTWARE - PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SPORT AND MOTION OF CHOICE. BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL IN THE COMMENT BOX.
The Professional System Features
Instruction capture feature makes it easy to create and edit your own collection of lessons and drills. All of your videos will be automatically compressed into a Windows Media format (wmv), which can be easily e-mailed or burned to a CD.
Picture Strips feature to create revenue for your organization. Picture Strips creates an action sequence of a student’s motion and automatically pulls out the 12 key positions of the motion, allowing you to choose from three different photo modes; the most popular sequence being the student side-by-side with a Professional model.
Event Capture feature allows you to enter the names of all the participants of your camp ahead of time and keep track of the students you have been captured and those who have not. This feature will automatically name and store the student’s video clip so you can easily produce a picture strip or sell them a Pv300 and send their motion to them via e-mail.
Three build in advertising features.
Show Tab or "Favorite Tab" on the Is300 lets you play PowerPoint presentations or RVP slideshows from inside the analysis system. This enables you to go directly from your PowerPoint presentation or slideshow to the analysis system to answer questions or prove your points.
Show Tab also lets you create and store video with your illustrations already on them for a quick reference of both good and bad examples. You never have to take the time to draw in front of an audience—just draw it once and save it for instant recall.
Advanced capture modes to provide flexibility and add the ability to capture yourself automatically using the sound trigger.
- Dual Camera Live Stream Video Capture Capability. Capture two different views of the same motion for better evaluation. Firewire required.
- Lesson segments for instructors to create their own one-on-one personalized hitting or pitching lessons with their own recording, voice over, and drawing tools over video.
- Full Analysis Toolbar - Including the Auto Bat Path Feature
- 1, 2 or 4 View Comparision Screens. Compare and control any images, simultaneously.
- Key Edit Programming. Move videos to any of the twelve key positions with just one click.
- Take photos and print snapshots of 1, 2, or 4 screens with or without Illustrations.
- Create and compress playlists into movies for distribution.
- Send and receive e-mail of captured motions, lessons, and pictures to your coach or any other RVP analysis system.
- Send and receive video to and from any locker of the RVP App.
- Comparison Measurement Tools: Measure angles, relative distances, and time down to 1\60th of a second.
- Built in Instruction Player to play RVP instruction & lessons or lessons sent by your coach. Play lessons along side your analysis to identify what to look for and what to draw.
Swing manager to provide a quick access database that organizes your coaches and student content, such as video, snapshots and lessons.
Auto Capture feature to enable successive motion capture with just a single click. Capture every swing of batting practice by just clicking after each swing.
Auto Name each capture with uniquely named, dated, numbered footage, while classifying videos by motion type and angle of capture.
- Customizable Key Frame Positions: Create user-defined terminology and key frame positions to analyze any type of sport motion (Bowling, Punting, Kicking, Karate, Gymnastics, etc.)
Auto Program hitters and pitchers to enable immediate sync with pro models with just one click.
- 6 Major League Baseball Models & 5 National Pro Fastpitch Models. Models are pre-programmed for quick and easy syncing to student videos.
- All Advanced Packages include the IP300AS2 Advanced Hitting Instruction to provide 16 additional MLB Hitting Models, 39 Hitting Lessons and 38 Hitting Drills with Playerdata examples of each.
ADDITIONALLY (Choose Baseball or Softball):
- Baseball Packages Include:m IP300AS, IP300P, PM300-MLB10, HM300-MLB10, PM300-MLB12 & HM300-MLB12 44 MLB Pitching Models, 65 MLB Hitting Models, 59 Hitting Lessons and 109 Pitching Lessons